Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Saturday, August 6, 2011

5 years later,

Can you imagine that? What are you going to end up with? Who you are together with? Who's left you and what you have been through. Only if I know how to see the future.

I still remember 5 years before. I am a 15 years old, hot blooded, testosterone filled, energized and dumb teenager. Those are the best time of my life. It is the beginning of a new chapter of life. The bully stopped picking up on me. I started to have friends, friends that I hold till the end, till now. My grades got better, things started to flow with me. I am happy. I am no longer the nerd kid who hates on his life every fucking day. Also, mum is there. She is there for me.

5 years later,

The 15 years old teenager wouldn't imagine how life turns out for him. On the age of 16, he finally went out from the country, set on a plane and flew to the golden heart of Asia. When he was 17, he finally lost someone that is so precious in his life, someone that always been with him since the beginning. He finally learnt how to deal with his own life when he was 18 and it was 19, he tasted the highs and the lows of his life.

Only if he could see, the depths of his own future and how funny fate has been.

In the present, he predicted, 5 years later,

He is a happy man with a life saving job that got him up in the morning and send me home with a great satisfaction. He is seeing someone else, someone that he couldn't stop smiling when thinking about it. His relationship with his family has reconciled, everyone happy with what they have. He's been backpacking since and love every minutes of it. One of his best friends will become a successful chartered accountant/auditor and works in a good firm. Another has become a dentist and married his high school sweetheart. One becomes a lawyer and living a life with his fiance. The in born performer has found his way to the limelight, the girl he best friend with is one of the top achiever in her prospective field and the girl who doesn't know she have it all, find the right guy and married him.

5 years later, what'll you be?




9:05 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan