Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself


My recent picture is on the blog anyway. So, skip that.

1) I have a problem with farting. I tend to fart too much. like 20 times or so in a day. A short ride to school, I released 5 farts. So, I mastered the art of farts, that is to make the fart farts soundless.

2) I dislocated my jaws. It just happened in one day when I am eating, then I heard a cracking sound and a huge pain coming from my jaw. Then, I just smack my chin with utter force to locate my jaw again. However, it will still dislocated frequently and I don’t have any attention to fix it.

3) I attracted the ugly gays. They are mostly fat or just ew. I don’t know why. Girls just don’t dig me.

4) I have an ex Irish girlfriend before. Well, I don’t even remember her name. So, might not be my girlfriend.

5) When I am think about something, I can visualize it. Like, when I am reading a novel or so, it was a movie running through my brain. It is same as when I am writing a story.

6) I think I am an attention seeker. I always wanted attention from others BUT I do not do something to attract others attention.

7) I make friends with my feelings. When my heart tells me that you should stay away from my circle, you’ll always out of the equation. I don’t know why. I have huge problem with this.

8) I have two near death experience. One is that I almost drown in the pool because I wanted to swim, another is when I am crossing the road, the upcoming car sped up. ( I swear I almost felt like I am going to die on the spot. )

9) When I was young, I was so into Charmed, then I started to learn how to make a spell. like invisible to the teacher. it was a nice one!

10) I love to say ‘I love you’ to my friends. Is not homo, is me, spreading the LOVE.


Day 02- The meaning behind your Tumblr name


Since my blog used the same name, i guess this can answer those people who was asking me this.

with one arm stretch is actually derived from the song ‘with arms outstretched’ by Rilo Kiley and think about this, when you’re trying to hug your brothers or showing supports to your friend/family, you stretch your one arm around his shoulder right? Yeah. So, the meaning of with one arm stretch. It means,

I am there for you.


Day 03 can be found on http://withonearmstretch.tumblr.com/ because there is pictures involved.

6:39 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan