Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Sunday, December 26, 2010

I guess everyone noticed my chatbox is filled with some disturbing comments and really gay stuff. So, I took some time to check on the identity of those stalkers. It turns out that I have 3 stalkers, all from different country.

The one with he loves fucking dog in the butthole is a dude from Arizona, United State.
The one with feet lick and lick my sack is a student from Edmonton, Canada.
The one which frequently disturb my chatbox previously is a guy from Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.

I don't know if there is any connection between this three really weird stalkers, but please, go somewhere else vent your sexual frustration ( on a artificial doll or something. Not humans. )

For others, please do leave footprints. I am starting to talking to myself.
8:42 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New
End
who



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan