Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Friday, December 31, 2010

"Drum rolls"
Now is the time to review my new year resolution!
Jeng Jeng Jeng..............

Okay, first off, I wanna wish you all homo sapiens a happy new 2011 year. Hope this is a good year for everyone, no more war but peace. I wanna say thank you for those people who made my 2010 year kinda good. LOL. My mom and dad, brothers and sisters, cousins and friends, thank you!!

Okay, 2011 new year resolution.

First. Head into my dreams. No second guessing of my abilities. I can do it. I have what it takes.
Second. Be a good person for everyone. Saying more 'sorry', 'thank you' and 'I love you'
Third. Be a happy, content dude instead of whiny, emo dork. Be more optimistic.

That should be it.
10:05 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New
End



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan