Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Monday, December 27, 2010

A blink of eye and there is the end of 2010. Time flies. Lets rewinding the top 10 things worth remembered for 2010.

1) Ass Tee Pee Aim
Photobucket
( Note : This isn't my result slip, but I hope I can be like him. LOL. BTW, this dude is good looking, not to mention, a brainer.)
I will pass down this to my junior. Don't take STPM unless you have no another route to walk. This freaking test is fucking harder than you thought. Plus, you need to follow stupid school rules, wearing school uniforms, handling your society while dealing with teachers. Oh, don't forget you need to study like a freaking nerd in order to survive. No. Go find something else. You deserved better. But, for me, although I always said Form Six is a mistake, I can't deny I did enjoy it. Really. If I can choose again, I want to make the same mistake again. =)

2) Performed on 50th Anniversary of GBS
Photobucket
Never in my life I think I will actually standing on the stage and perform. Is like WOW? I did that? Okay, learning the dance is quite hard for me. I didn't quite get some part but I have serious fun!! For practice, we dance in the hall, in the freaking koperasi open area where everyone standing around watching us dancing. And boy, people are cheering for us. Although I am tired, you know, I have to juggle of my study and this, but this is something I did and proud of it.

3) 19th Birthday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have 3 birthday cakes this year! Well, in my whole life, I never ever have such birthday before. I mean, no one buying birthday cakes for me ( other than my parents. ) This meant so much to me. And my friends are celebrating with me! ( yea, my friends didn't celebrate my birthday before. ) But that doesn't matter anymore. Thanks to all my dear friends! and the gifts too! Ps: Can you do it for my 20th birthday? LOL!!

4) Family Trip, Deserted to Kukup!
Photobucket
Is been a long time our big family went out for a trip and this come at the right time. Me and my cousins are like laughing in the car while travelling there. We acted, we sang and we are warned by the folks that we went too far ( they said the whole car was shaking.) Upon reaching there, we played mahjong, cards, movies, singing and have a leisure time in the island. Not to mention, good food! sea foods!

5) The Trio
Photobucket
We're the champion, my friend. We are the back sitter. We have so much fun behind the class. We joked, we played and pretty much gossiping. ( Er, we are very caring human being. XD ) There is one time we laughed like 30 mins or so on a same joke. Unbelievable. I think the teachers will be missing us thou because we always ask silly questions, give ridiculous response. I'll be missing those two!

6) Farewell, GBS
Photobucket
My last day in school. I mean, the last time. I will not waking up in the morning, dragging myself to school, wearing school uniforms, ever. I kinda sad thou. So much memories. This is the place where I been nurture, my third home. ( I have 2 houses. ) I'll missing the toilets thou, is a trademark. If you ever been to GBS, please to take a big snuff at GBS boys toilets.

7) Bernie's Death
Photobucket
In case you're wondering who's Bernie, do u-turn it. My first ever dissection. I felt awesome! Do you how excited I am when I am holding this tiny, warm creature on my hands? Oh gosh, I can feel my adrenaline secreted when I slowly cutting her epidermis and dermis reviewing her prefect structure of organs and systems. And I even cut her head off and squish out her brain. Note : I think I am a psycho.

8) Dessie's Return and Gathering
Photobucket
Desmond returning from Australia so I threw a gathering for him. ( Yea, I am pretty AWESOME!) Classmates from everywhere reunited and have a great dinner. Everyone is so different when they leave the school. Although there is only half of it, but it was a great evening/night. Looking forward for moreeeeee.

9) Ass-signment
Photobucket
Our first ever assignment. Our topic is about recycling stuff. We took about months to finish it up. Dealing with gruesome reports and nerve breaking presentation. We even do a survey on new Jusco to get response from the community. A million thanks to Mdm Lam because she was the mastermind behind out report. We won RM 40 for our not so good work and we bought a gold metal for her.

10) MUET Night
Photobucket
We performed the same drama but we have continuity. We won third place. Pretty much awesome.

I am quite satisfied for what I did this year. Remember my new year resolution?
New Year Resolution
- quit being lazy and score well in exams
-be a better person
-gain some weight
-do incredible things in this year
-do well in chemistry
-find someone I love

I pretty much checked all the solution. Will be posting my solution soon!

By the way, what's your rewind?


8:44 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New
End
who



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan