Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Friday, December 31, 2010

Okay, it started with Zihan asking me to hang out with him and Ross for countdown.
Okay, this is a SURPRISE because he is really busy with his stuff after he went to college and now he had to take care of his girlfriend. So, I asked Chin to tag along.
But, at the end, I told them to find their own entertainment. I feel so bad ditching them but, I got no idea what to do.

Then, I joining Long Choy's group to Everly Bay. I thought there is a countdown party over there ad there is a one last year. But we went there, there is no one there. Not a freaking shit. I was pretty down, like, I am ruining everyone's new year eve. You know, I saw some people their face immediately from happy faces to like utter shit. I feel so bad. Real bad. But, thanks to Long Choy, he immediately enlighten the spirits. He started to drew on the sand about his dream and so we did too. Then, we started singing, talking, laughing and running around the sand.

Then, we went to the Hotel & Resort and it was awesome. The design is like a palace and Ben & LC went into princess mode. Then, we back to the beach again, waiting to countdown.

The good thing about this bay is that we can see fireworks from all over Melaka. We waited and once we saw the biggest fireworks, we shout! then we hug each other.

After this, we went for supper. Our car is filled with joys and sounds as we sing a long with the radio. Chasing cars, Your body is a wonderland and Crazy in Love. WC farted twice in the car. Then, supper. WC had cat poop. Then, we head back home, singing Fireworks by Katy Perry and had a last group hug before we went home.

LC: Who says u gotta spend ur new year eve in a crowded place? I just had the best new year eve ever! With a bunch of closed friends counting down tht few seconds before the arrival of a new year in a beach with no one but ourselves, writing down our dreams and hopes for the new year on the sand and enjoying ourselves by acting silly and laughing all the way till the fireworks begin are simply fascinating.

Ben: had the BEST countdown EVER !!!!! ♥

Ivan: We drew our wishes on the wet sand and fooling around like nobody's business...
The best New Year celebration with you guys ever...
The writings on the shore will fade, but I hope our friendship will last...
Happy 2011 + Forever Best Friends..!
9:12 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New
End



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan