Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got accepted for USM for interview and, it is, at, Kelantan.
Kelantan. The place sounds so far yet so near. Heard about it but, I don't really know a damn thing about Kelantan, apart from their unique malay accent. So, I been pondering whether I should go or not. I mean, I know the chances to get what you want is rare, but then, nutrition is not really I want for, you know. So, here I am, standing at the cross road again. Fucking hell. I hate making decisions, maybe, I afraid I make a wrong one?

I still waiting for my NTU acceptance, I really like Singapore. Is near and it is convenient to live there. Although I know my study life is going to be a mess, but, I wanted to, I got no choice. Plus, Ben and Chun Yong are applying too. I have friends.
9:05 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan