Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Let’s go personal, shall we?

I wish I don’t put too much on friendship. I mean, the problem is on me actually. My friends they are doing perfectly fine on being a best friend. No doubt. I couldn’t ask for more. I am being guilty for having such handful of besties around. Is just that I put too much on it. I expected too much. So, yea, I am going to change it. Less emo, more smiley! =)

I am proud to be here. I now preached and practice ICAEW.
Missing all my mates. =C
Wish u guys all the best, Benson, Vince and Alien. By Alfred.

And Zihan said he loves me. ( as a friend. no no no homo. )

I am so blessed!

9:18 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me
New



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan