Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Thursday, January 13, 2011

It really hurts when seeing two best friends bid goodbye. They been through so much together. All those shits, those fucked up moment. What if we never able to met people like that? What if this was the last time they saw each other? Why everyone have to leave?

I wish everyone can stay the same. You know. People changed. I don't know. Maybe distance? or we adapted new environment and forget to adapt to the old memories. I don't know. Sometimes, I felt like I am the only one who has been reminiscing the friendship, I know I am weird, but I don't have any other things to handle. Maybe I am lonely. Whatever shit.

When I do leave, I wanna give a huge hug to everyone because, I don't know, will I meet them again? Life is fragile. Too fragile.
9:19 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn

Me



Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan