Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally, I am back. I am feeling so bad for leaving my blogger to tumblr. Tumblr is no fun at all ( Okay, I have 11 followers only. Yea, I am an unpopular shit. LOL)
I missed the days when I am writing blog. Like, people DO read my blogs. Unlike tumblr, I totally did not blog at all. I was doing reblog and stuff.

So, things happened in my life after the last post on January.

I got my STPM result. Proud of it. Happy with it. I was even doubting myself, like, is this a dream? Honestly, I never ever thought I could be one of them. Seriously. I never passed my Chemistry and was barely hanging on with my maths and now, A- and B+? So unbelievable. When the teacher is annoucing the top students, inside, I was screaming my name. yes. Literally, I was "call my name, please call my name, Vince. Vince. Vince." And then, *proof*, holy cow, I was on the stage, receiving my results. I went GAGA, like, almost screaming on top of my lungs. And I very proud of the trio. Chun Yong, Wee Loon and me. We all did pretty awesome. So so proud of us and the breakthrough we made. And for those who did not meet the expectations, you guys are still awesome no matter what. STPM doesn't prove anything. It's you, prove that you're a better person with awesome future.

Now, I am trying to applying some universities. Local, Singapore and Australia. The offer letter received by now is UTAS, Bachelor of Science/Arts. Honestly, I have no idea why the fuck I chosen double degree. Right now, I have to wait for other offers to come in and set my mind of what I can do. Wee Loon is going India by this September for Dentistry, CCY is pretty much waiting for Singapore offer letter, Robin going UTAR for engineering, LC is going to Singapore to study Mass Communication, WC and KS is going for MMU and the rest is pretty much settled down for local.

In the moment, I am doing my part time job in Padini again. Urgh but I get to meet a lot of interesting people in my work. Make some good friends. Did some shits. Totally tired of working drama. I have another 2 months to hang on. Starting to miss Benson and Alfred a lil, since I never saw them after CNY. Anyways, I have return to my holy palace and will be continue sharing my distorted thoughts with all my followers? stalkers? and friends.
1:42 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan