Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Friday, June 24, 2011

I am really starting to miss Form Six.
Look at those crazy things we did back then and look I transformed from an introvert nerdy boy to an outspoken, outrageous, angry man. LOL.
I miss my bio class where I can kick in and sleep.
I miss my chem class where I ignored it most of the time.
I miss maths class where I get all my juicy story fix.
I miss my PA class where I talk crap with Pn.Lam.
I miss my MUET class where I can don't do anything.
ARGH!!! Dissection, Plant's sample collection, Insect's collection, Lower Sixth Camp, MUET Night, Telematch. Noooo!

How nice if I could turn back time. My grades could be greater thou. LOL.
1:24 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan