Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Thursday, April 21, 2011

"We have carefully considered your application vis-a-vis applications from all other eligible applicants. Regrettably, however, I have to inform you that your application has not been successful. I hope that you would appreciate the fact that admission to our undergraduate courses is highly selective in view of the large number of applications we receive, and the limited places that we can offer to international students. "

I was anxious about this when I received a message from Chun Yong that the result is out. I rushed home, only to find that I am disqualified. I was like, crushed, I guess? I really wanted to go Singapore but seems like I am running out of luck. I filed an appeal, hopefully, things will get around then. Since my shots at NTU is gone, I am afraid I stand no chance of getting in NUS either. Oh well, life goes on.

Congratulations for Chin Chun Yong, my best bro for getting in NTU. Proud of you, man!
7:50 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan