Profile

<Photobucket
Vince
I just wanna put everything down and let go.

Music

I am enchanted to you
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Once a few moments in your life, when you're bored, or when you're lost or even when you're regret the choices you made, what if comes to your mind. What if?

What if I insists on my dream?
What if I married to her?
What if I dare to make the first move on her?
What if I didn't lost her?

Yes, once a few moments in our life, we often asked ourselves, what if.

What if my mum is still alive?
I still will be loved. When I come back home, there's someone in the house, waiting for me to hear how my days are. There is a reason to take time and call home and have a heartfelt chat. There is someone who always stand by yourself, guiding you to the ray of light. There is someone who is going to shout at me and nagging me for being so lazy. My grades will be better. I'll be more happier. She'll be proud of me as I finally make it to the top. She'll be happier, as her worries for her youngest son ceased. And there is communication within the family. A happy family that we all ever wanted.

Sadly, all of us have to wake up from a deep moment of what if. We all knew it isn't going to be real. And we took a long sigh, wishing things could be different. Could be better. But no one knows the alternate version of your life, will be better.


1:32 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget




U-Turn




Affiliates

alfred
andrew
andy bro
ah mok
benson
chia
claryn
chee wei
chia chun
cui fang
elle
ivan
kok
long choy
pinkyjoan
robin
rossay
si mei
si mei baidu
soo ling
yks
zi chou
zihan